caramel ice cream topping
1 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 ounce) cans
18 1/4 ounces
yellow cake mix
1 1/4 cups
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray bundt pan thoroughly with cooking spray.
- Pour 3/4 cup caramel topping in bundt pan.
- Whip flan ingredients (eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk, and vanilla) together with electric mixer.
- Pour flan mixture into pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour prepared cake mix over flan mixture in pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Cool for 15 to 20 minutes before inverting onto serving plate. Caramel topping will drip down the sides.
- Drizzle additional caramel topping over sliced cake before serving if desired.
- Store in refrigerator.