cooked white rice
1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese or 1 cup
shredded colby cheese
2 (4 ounce) cans
baby shrimp, drained
- In large bowl, beat egg sour cream, white pepper, salt, minced onion and cilantro.
- Add rice, miracle whip, cheese and olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Fold in shrimp.
- Turn into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Cover and bake for 35 minutes. Let it set about 5 minutes before uncovering to serve.
- Note: You may substitute mayonnaise for the Miracle Whip. If you do, eliminate the olive oil in the recipe.
- If you use 3 cups rice add 1/3 more Miracle Whip and use a larger casserole.
- Note: You may add 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper if you want a "kick".