2 (6 ounce) cans
tuna in vegetable oil, drained
celery, chopped fine
minced fresh onion
1 1/2 cups
fine dry Italian style breadcrumbs
( for frying)
- In large bowl, mix rice, tuna, celery.
- In small bow, beat eggs, soy sauce, water, cayenne pepper minced onion and celery seed.
- Add egg mixture to rice mixture. Mix well.
- Scoop 3/4 cup mixture into hands and press into a pattie.
- Coat each pattie with bread crumbs.Place on a tray.
- Heat olive oil and fry patties until each side is a golden brown. Be gentle when turning.