fresh cut up mushroom
garlic clove, minced
liquid gravy browner
of dry grated cheddar cheese
- In a microwavable casserole dish, cook hamburger on high for approximately 5 minutes.
- Saute mushrooms very lightly in fry pan,using pan spray.
- To partially cooked hamburger, add onion, mushrooms, beef flavor,garlic, flour mixed with enough water to form a paste --
- Stir well and cook again at medium level power for another 5 minutes --
- Now add enough water to create a little more gravy. Also add the precooked macaroni & grated cheese.
- Cook again on medium power until hot,5 to 10 minutes -- .