1/2 cup evaporated milk or 1/2 cup
( I use crunchy PB)
( quick cooking)
- Combine butter, cocoa, sugar, and milk in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a full boil, reduce heat and simmer for one minute stirring constantly.
- Add vanilla and peanut butter mixing well.
- Stir in oats.
- Quickly drop onto waxed paper by the spoonful or desired amount.
- Let cool and enjoy.
- Do not under or over cook ingredients in saucepan. Once oats are stirred in drop onto wax paper immediately. I do not suggest in double batching this particular recipe.