hot dog bun
hot dog, split almost in half lengthwise
( good quality please)
bacon, fried to just a bit crisp
processed cheese, halved
sweet pickle relish
- Fry the bacon and drain on paper towels.
- Grill the wiener split side down for a minute or two, while toasting the bun on the high rack of the grill, open face down.
- When they are done immediately add the cheese to the bun so the cheese melts.
- Relish and onion the other side of the bun, add on the dog and bacon and enjoy.
- Ketchup lovers, go right ahead.