milk chocolate, chopped
( or semi-sweet if you prefer, chocolate chips work too)
graham wafers, broken into small pieces
1/2 cup raisins (I use cranberries) or 1/2 cup dried cherries (I use cranberries) or 1/2 cup
( I use cranberries)
( white or dark to contrast in colour)
- Measure and mix the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Chop up the milk chocolate if using bars and heat in a large bowl over a pot of simmering water to melt, stirring.
- Let cool a few minutes and then stir in the dry ingredients.
- Spoon about 2 Tbsp at a time onto a waxed paper lined baking sheet. Drizzle the melted contrasting chocolate over.
- Refrigerate until firm, and then store in the fridge or freeze.
- Nut free version: omit the peanuts and increase the graham wafers by a half cup, and either the rice krispies or cranberries by a half cup.