firm banana, sliced
Texas toast thick bread
powdered sugar, divided
- Place banana slices on two slices of toast.
- Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar.
- Top with strawberries and remaining toast.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk the egg, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Dip toast in egg mixture, coating both sides.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Cook toast for 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup.