2 tablespoons cajun seasoning or 2 tablespoons
fresh lemon juice
freshly chopped parsley
( depending on what seasoning you use, you may omit the soy sauce or use low sodium)
uncooked large shrimp, shelled and deveined
( to garnish)
- Combine first seven ingredients in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate and let marinate for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Bake until shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve shrimp with a loaf of French bread.