boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon
salt & pepper
3 -4 cups
- Tenderize meat and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Put chicken in pan and brown both sides (approx 3 minutes per side). After it's browned, turn to medium heat and add mushrooms.
- Cover with a lid for 20 minutes. (If you don't have a lid, a cookie sheet or pizza sheet will work.).
- Cut into chicken to make sure it's done; if not, check it every 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken only from the pan, leaving the mushrooms.
- In a small bowl, combine equal amounts of Honey and Mustard and mix together. If you need to add more than stated, add according to taste.
- Add Honey and Mustard mixture to mushrooms; do not replace the lid. Stir until mushroom sauce thickens up and pour over the chicken to complete the dish.