1 1/3 cups
1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon
1 1/2 tablespoons
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Add ingredients into your bread machine in the order given, excluding the egg white and water (glaze ingredients).
- Start machine on dough cycle.
- When the dough is ready turn out onto your countertop. You shouldn't need much flour.
- Cut dough into pieces the size of an egg and roll and stretch with your hands into 6 to 8 inch ropes. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Cover with a tea towel and let rise 20 minutes.
- Mix the egg white and Tbsp water to make a glaze and brush over the breadsticks after they are risen. Add kosher salt, sesame seeds, or other toppings if you like.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Time includes the 2 hour dough cycle.