vegetable oil, divided
fresh lime juice
bottled minced garlic
flank steak, cut into 1/4 inch slices
green peppers, thinly sliced
jalapeno pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
red onion, thinly sliced
4 (8 inch)
chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish or zip-top freezer bag; add steak. Cover or seal and let stand 30 minutes.
- Remove steak from marinade; discarding marinade.
- Pat beef dry with paper towels.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat; add beef, and stir fry 3 minutes.
- Remove beef from skillet with a slotted spoon. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, and onion; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir fry 6 minutes or until tender.
- Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap. Microwave on high 20 seconds.
- Spoon beef and vegetable mixtures evenly over tortillas; add desired toppings, and roll up. Serve immediately.