3 (23 ounce)
Italian-style tomato sauce
1 (28 ounce)
2 (5 1/2 ounce)
1 (15 ounce)
1 1/2 cups
1 (6 ounce)
canned black olives
dried chili pepper flakes
- Cook ground beef and garlic, put in a large roasting pan that has a lid.
- Peel onions and carrots. Cut into bite size pieces, set aside.
- Chop celery and green pepper.
- In blender pour some of the tomato sauce, add a few veggies blend, repeat til all the veggies are blended. As well as mushrooms and olives.
- If you like whole mushrooms just add to meat.
- Add rest of ingredients and bake at 375 for 4 hours.
- Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with your favorite pasta.