1 3/4 cups
chocolate wafer crumbs
3 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
( refrigerator section)
mini chocolate chip
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar, stir in butter.
- Press into the bottom and sides of a greased 9" springform pan, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, beat until combined.
- Add sour crem and vanilla, beat until well blended.
- Pour over crust, set aside.
- Cut up cookie dough into teaspoon sized cubes.
- Drop over filling, pushing below the surface.
- Dough should be completely covered.
- Bake at 350F for 45-55 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen.
- Cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight, remove sides of pan.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.