lean pork, cut into 1 inch cubes
1 (20 ounce) cans
( in it own juice)
firmly packed brown sugar
- Combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch with soy sauce; toss with meat until all meat is coated. Brown in hot oil; when done drain.
- Drain pineapple reserving juice. Add reserved juice, vinegar, sugar, and garlic salt to meat.
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat; cover and simmer 45 minutes.
- Dissolve remaining 1 tablespoon cornstarch in water; add to meat. Cook stirring constantly until thickened and translucent.
- Add pineapple, heat through.
- Serve on a bed of cabbage.