1 (1 1/2 lb)
2 3/4 cups
self-rising flour, divided
1 1/2 cups
vegetable oil cooking spray
- Cut squash in half; discard seeds and membrane. Place squash halves, cut sides down, in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Add water to a depth of 1/4 inch.
- Bake at 375° for 35 to 45 minutes or until tender; cool slightly.
- Scoop out and mash pulp; discard shells.
- Toss together 1/4 cup flour and raisins. Set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 1/2 cups flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; set aside.
- Combine squash pulp, sugar, and next 3 ingredients; stir in flour mixture until blended. Stir in raisins. Pour into a 12-cup Bundt pan coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.