stew meat, cut up
boiling potatoes, cut into bite-size squares
carrots, peeled and sliced
fresh rosemary, 1-2 teaspoons dried crushed rosemary
beef bouillon cubes
- Shake stew meat up in a bag with flour to cover.
- Brown in vegetable oil in stew pot.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 30 minutes or more. (I like to simmer until the beef is nice and tender).
- Add remaining ingredients and add additional water to cover.
- Bring to a boil again.
- Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are done, about 15 minutes.