4 large prawns or 16 small
shrimp, roughly chopped
parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice each Jalapeno in half lengthwise and remove the seeds & membrane.
- Mix together the chopped shrimp, tartar sauce, garlic & chili flakes.
- Divide the mixture between the 8 halves.
- Mix the cheese and breadcrunbs together.
- Divide crumbs between the jalapenos spread over top and pat down lightly.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes then broil for apprx 5 to get the tops lovely and brown- watch you don't burn them
- Serve hot.