frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
sliced green onion
1 (15 ounce) cans
black beans, rinsed and drained
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
1 (4 1/2 ounce) cans
chopped green chilies
4 (6 inch)
1 1/2 cups
reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, shredded
fat free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- Place 2 tortillas in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon half of corn mixture over tortillas.
- Top with 3/4 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers, ending with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let stand 2 minutes, then top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.