2 (878.83 g) can
lemon, juice of
portugal hot pepper, diced
kalamata olive, chopped
extra virgin olive oil
- Drop garlic into a running food processor.
- Stop the processor, add 2 tablespoons olive oil and lemon juice.
- Process to get garlic chopped finer.
- Add beans, salt and pepper. Process to a smooth paste.
- With the processor running, slowly add a stream of olive oil until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in peppers and olives.
- Drizzle with olive oil and dust with the dulce paprika.
- Serve with toasted pita chips.