1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
canned tomatoes, diced cut
1 (8 ounce) cans
1 (7 ounce) cans
diced green chilies, drained
shredded longhorn cheddar cheese
- Prepare the pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the meat and onion in a large sillet; drain.
- Add the chili powder, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, salsa and chilies to the meat mixture.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes; add the cooked pasta to the mixture; mixing well.
- Pour into prepared dish, top with cheese and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese has thoroughly melted.