garlic cloves, slivered
Italian herb seasoning
red bell pepper
orange bell pepper, chopped
zucchini, coarsly grated
1/2 cup pecorino cheese or 1/2 cup asiago cheese or 1/2 cup parmesan cheese or 1/2 cup
penne pasta, cooked
- Over medium heat, saute the garlic along with the herb seasoning and pepper in the oil for 4 minutes.
- Add the peppers and saute another 4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Increase heat to medium high, add the shredded zucchini and saute until heated through.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Toss the mixture with the warm pasta and cheese of choice.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Note: If using Feta it does not need to be grated just crumbled to the size you like.