boneless pork chops, cubed
carrots, sliced thick
yoshida's gourmet teriyaki sauce
1 (2 3/4 ounce) packages
pioneer brand peppered gravy mix
- In a large Dutch oven pan, put the butter and the cubed pork. Cook until all the pork is browned, about 30 minutes.
- Add the onion,and the chicken bouillon and a little chicken stock. Let this simmer until tender (this is how you get good gravy on the stew).
- When pork is done, add the vegetables.
- Stir all together and add the chicken broth and enough water to cover the vegetables.
- Simmer until the vegetables are done.
- To thicken the gravy, I use the peppered gravy mix in a 1/2 cup water.