2 (6 ounce)
hot Italian sausage, castings removed, cut into links
( approximately 6 oz.)
bell pepper, cut in thin strips
onion, cut in thin strips
3 (3 ounce) packages
beef-flavor ramen noodles
mozzarella cheese, shredded
parmesan cheese, grated
- Sauté sausage in a large skillet, breaking up clumps as it cooks. Add pepper and onion; sauté until sausage, pepper and onion are cooked. Remove to a bowl.
- Cook noodles as packages directs. Drain, then stir in 1 seasoning packet (save remaining 2 packets for another use.)
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium heat. Spread noodles evenly in skillet. Pour eggs over noodles. Cover and cook until eggs just begin to set.
- Spread with marinara sauce, leaving a 1-inch border of noodles around edges. Top with sausage mixture and cheese.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat to melt cheese. Serves 6.