2 1/4 cups
Bisquick baking mix
cheddar cheese, shredded
( such as Italian seasoning)
flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F Place baking mix in a large bowl. Add the cheese and herbs, and stir to combine.
- Next add sour cream, mustard and milk and stir into baking mix until just combined.
- Place the dough onto a lightly dusted surface. Knead 10 times. Pat into 1/2 inch thickness. Cut with 2 inch circle cutter into individual biscuits.
- Place biscuits onto a baking sheet. Brush each biscuit lightly with beaten egg. Place 1 parsley leaf on top and brush again with egg.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.