1 (8 ounce) boxes
Chicken In A Biscuit crackers, crushed
1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
1 (15 1/4 ounce) cans
whole kernel corn, drained
1 (14 3/4 ounce) cans
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter, and reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
- In bowl, combine broccoli, both cans of corns and remaining crumbs.
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake, uncovered@ 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.