long grain and wild rice blend
- Juice one orange and allow the tilapia filets to soak in it for 15 minutes.
- Halve the other orange and squeeze the juice from one half into your skillet discard the orange half. Squeeze the juice of the other half into a pot for the rice then place the orange half in the pot also.
- Follow directions on rice box. Add carrots 2-3 minutes before it is done cooking.
- Mix together the bread crumbs, onion powder, and garlic powder. Coat the tilapia filets with this mixture on both sides.
- Add the sesame oil to the skillet with the orange juice. Swirl the two liquids together. Begin to heat, when skillet is starting to get warm add the tilapia filets.
- You will need to cook the fish about 10 minutes, flipping the filets every 2-3 minutes to prevent the breading burning.
- When all is completed, serve the fish over the rice.