1 1/2 cups
( or use white salt)
1 1/2 teaspoons
( can use up to 1 teaspoon)
( or use one whole chicken cut-up)
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Great a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a large heavy plastic bag combine the flour, salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper.
- Place one or two pieces of chicken in the bag and toss to coat the chicken.
- Then dip the floured chicken in the 1/2-cup melted butter.
- Place in the baking dish skin side up.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken pieces.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain off any fat or pan drippings, then turn the chicken over.
- In a small bowl combine the honey, lemon juice and 1/4 cup melted butter, then pour over the chicken in the baking dish.
- Cover with foil and return to oven for another 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is done, basting occasionally with the pan juices.