1 1/4 cups
( try Demerara for lots of flavour)
1 1/2 cups
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream Butter and Sugars until fluffy.
- Add Egg and Vanilla. Beat well.
- Mix together Flour, Baking Soda, Cinnamon and Salt and add to wet ingrediants in about three parts.
- Mix together oats and raisins and add in intervals to dough.
- Roll dough into small balls and flatten with spoon on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-9 minutes for slightly chewy. 10-11 minutes for crisp.
- Variations- BAR COOKIES: Press dough onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered.