roasted turkey, diced
green onions, sliced
5 eggs or 1 1/4 cups
grated parmesan cheese
- Spray a 10-9nch skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add the diced turkey and sliced green onions, sauté for 2 to 3 minutes or until turkey is warmed and onions wilted.
- Beat the eggs or egg substitute with the milk, salt and pepper; pour over the turkey and cook until almost set, lifting the edges to allow uncooked portion to run to the bottom.
- Warm the chopped broccoli in the microwave and sprinkle over the egg mixture.
- Top with grated cheese and cover the skillet with a lid and allow omelet to rest in the pan for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Slide the omelet onto a plate and cut into wedges.
- Serve hot with fresh biscuits.