unsweetened cocoa powder
creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/2 cups
M&M's plain chocolate candy
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter, cocoa, and sugar.
- Remove from heat; stir in flour til smooth.
- Add eggs and beat til smooth.
- Spread onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or til toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- In a mixing bowl, beat confectioner's sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and enough milk to achieve spreading consistency.
- Spread over brownie crust.
- Top with M&Ms.