baking potato, scrubbed well
egg white, beaten
salt & pepper
- Combine the beaten egg white, paprika, garlic powder, salt & pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
- Cut the potato into 1/2" spears.
- Toss the potatoes with the coating mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with non-stick foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Arrange the potato spears in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Spray the potatoes with a light layer of cooking spray.
- Dust with additional salt or paprika if desired.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minute.