( , I PREFER CHERRYSTONE SIZE)
green bell pepper
red bell pepper
seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Open clams, making sure to save any juice and half the clam shells.
- Chop the clams by hand or use the food processor; set aside.
- Dice the bacon and cook until done.
- When cool, add to the clams.
- Dice the vegetables and add to the clams.
- Add seasonings.
- Add the bread crumbs 1/2 cup at a time, until it resembles stuffing.
- If the mixture seems too dry, add the reserved clam juice.
- Spoon mixture into clam shells and bake for 15 or 20 minutes (when peppers are tender, the clams are done).