1 1/2 cups
( 300 grams)
( 120 grams)
( 35 grams)
( stuffed - 80 grams)
3 1/2 cups
prepared chocolate pudding
( Swiss Miss Low-Fat - 400 grams)
self rising flour
( 280 grams)
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees F. (180 C).
- Grease baking pan with a little bit of the margarine.
- Mix the rest of the margarine with sugar and 1 whole egg until mixture is unified.
- Gradually and alternately add: flour, cocoa, 1 whole egg, pudding, flour, cocoa, apple sauce, pudding -- and so on, until all mixes up nicely to a homogeneous mixture.
- Pure into greased baking pan (square or round) and bake for about 30 minutes, or until cake is ready: dry and bouncy to touch.
- When the cake is ready I take it out of the oven and cover-seal it with aluminum foil until cools. This ensures the crust keeps moist.
- To decorate, I use chocolate syrup, usually Hershey's (w/0g fat)- and spread it all over as if it was frosting. It's good enough for the sprinkles to stick, and it adds additional moist and chocolaty flavor.
- *** You may substitute the dairy pudding with soy pudding to make this cake Pareve.
- 20 Servings - Nutritional Values for 1 Serving: 202 Calories, 31.5 grams Carbohydrates, 3.2 grams Proteins, 6.6 grams Fat, 21.6 Milligrams Cholesterol - 29.4% Fat!