unsalted margarine, cut into pieces
semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
extra large eggs
semi-sweet chocolate chips
white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 11 x 7 inch baking pan.
- In a bowl combine the flour and salt, stirring to blend.
- In a double boiler over hot water, or in the microwave, combine the margarine and the coarsely chopped chocolate.
- Heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and shiny.
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Combine the sugar, eggs and cooled chocolate mixture.
- Beat on medium speed until well mixed.
- Blend in the vanilla.
- Turn off the mixer and add the dry ingredients at one time, and blend on low speed until incorporated.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula (refrain from licking, I know it's difficult).
- Stir in the dark and white chocolate chips.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and level the top.
- You make now like what's leftover in the bowl.
- Use your discretion how much you leave in the bowl.
- Bake for 30 minutes for fudgy brownies, a cake tester will come out with some batter on it.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE!
- Remove the pan from the oven to a wire rack and let it cool slightly.
- Keep covered with plastic wrap in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- These are also amazing frozen, just make sure you have a good dentist.