- Place the flours and salt in a mixing bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Add the egg and beat until smooth then slowly beat in the water.
- Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a medium sized frying pan until very hot then brush with oil.
- Make sure pan is still ver hot, pour in enough batter to just ocver the bottom of the pan.
- Cook over a high heat until the bottom of the tortilla is golden brown and the edges begin to curl up.
- Flip the tortilla over cook the other side for 30 seconds only (altho I found it took longer).
- Transfer tortilla on to greaseproof paper and repeat with remaining batter.
- Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use.