( use your favorite crepe recipe)
( or use half and half cream)
grated swiss cheese
( or use similar cheese)
3 -4 tablespoons
salt and pepper
8 -16 slices
1 1/2-2 cups
- Prepare the Hollandaise sauce.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, whipping cream, a couple drops of Tabasco sauce (or to taste) salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in skillet until hot, sizzling and lightly browned.
- Add in the eggs and grated Swiss cheese; scramble to light and fluffy (do not over cook the eggs, as they will cook more in the oven).
- Lay out the crepes, then top with 1-2 slices of ham.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly on top of the ham slices.
- Roll up the crepes and place in a buttered baking dish.
- Brush the rolled crepes with melted butter.
- Place in a 350 degree oven.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Place 1-2 crepes on a plate and drizzle with prepared Hollandaise sauce.
- Serve immediately.