( not raw)
( not margarine)
2 -3 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place peanuts in a bowl.
- Heat butter and honey together, in microwave or on stove top, stirring well; Toss with peanuts.
- Spread peanuts on a cookie sheet and bake at 350F for 5 to 10 minutes; After the 1st 5 minutes check them & stir every 1 or 2 minutes until peanuts are golden brown - the glaze will thicken and darken.
- Remove, stir while cooling for 5 - 10 minutes until they no longer stick together.
- *Sprinkle with salt (optional) or mix it in with the honey & butter mixture; you can also toss with sugar.
- *I saw these at a Chinese restaurant covered with Powdered Sugar - yummy!
- These taste great while they're warm! (and may leave a little butter on your fingers).