( fine sugar)
4 -6 ounces
left-over christmas plum pudding
( more if you prefer)
2 -3 tablespoons
( brandy or orange liquer)
- Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until thick and pale.
- Break up the Christmas pudding with a fork and distribute it evenly through the yolk mixture.
- Add the rum and mix.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks and fold into the mixture.
- Whip the egg whites, stiffly, and fold into the mixture.
- Transfer to a container and freeze for several hours until set.
- This ice cream does not require beating during freezing.