butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
1 1/2 cups
red seedless grapes
onion, but into 1 inch pieces
fresh sage, sliced into thin ribbons
unsalted butter, melted
salt and pepper
pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the squash, grapes, onions and sage; drizzle in the oil and melted butter.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and toss to coat everything well.
- Spread the mixture on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast until squash and onion begin to brown -- about 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.