frozen puff pastry
lean bacon, diced
frozen spinach, thawed
frozen corn kernels
whole grain mustard
tasty cheese, grated
- In a frypan, melt butter and sauté onion and bacon until onion is translucent.
- Heat spinach and drain on paper towel. Add drained spinach and corn to bacon and onion mix and cook on low for a further 5 minutes.
- Take off heat and mix in mayonnaise and mustard . Season with salt and pepper to taste. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Beat eggs and milk and add to other ingredients. Add 1/2 of the cheese. Stir to combine.
- Defrost pastry. Grease 2 quiche/pie tins and line with pastry. Divide egg mix evenly between the 2 tins.
- Top with sliced tomato and remaining grated cheese.
- Cook in a preheated oven (200°C/400°F) for 25-30 minutes or until golden and set.