1 (10 ounce) cans
1 (10 ounce) packages
cheddar cheese, grated
finely chopped ham
parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray pan with PAM and cook mushrooms, onions and ham until onions are tender.
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out excess water. Add to pan.
- In a large bowl, mix mayo, milk, eggs and cheddar cheese.
- Cool hot mixture slightly and add to bowl with liquids.
- Pour into pie shell and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes until set and golden brown. Enjoy!