French style green bean, trimmed, rinsed
lemon zest, grated
( to garnish)
- Place beans in a microwave safe dish, cover and microwave for 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp tender; stirring half way through cooking.
- Drain beans well and return to microwave dish, cover and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter over medium heat until melted and lightly browned.
- Immediately remove the butter from heat, stir in lemon zest, marjoram and salt.
- Pour the butter mixture over beans tossing to coat.
- Garnish with lemon slices.