packaged instant mashed potatoes
( enough for 4 servings)
1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well-drained
1 (16 ounce) packages
frozen perch fillets, thawed
herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions, except reduce water by 1/4 cup.
- Stir in well-drained spinach (be sure to drain well!), sour cream, and pepper. Turn into a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
- Skin fish fillets. Dip one side of each fillet in milk, then in crushed stuffing mix. Fold fillets in half, coating side out.
- Place atop potato mixture; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve with lemon slices.
- Makes 4 or 5 servings.