onion, finely chopped
celery, finely chopped
soft white bread cubes, 1/2-inch
fresh parsley, chopped
egg, well beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with foil paper and lightly grease the foil for easy clean up.
- Heat butter or margarine in a large skillet.
- Add onion and celery and sauté gently until soft.
- Combine remaining ingredients with the celery and onion mixture, adding any variations you like.
- Shape mixture into 8 balls. Dampen hands with cold water if necessary.
- Place stuffing balls on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes or until set.