4 (15 1/2 ounce) cans
green beans, french sliced
2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
1 (6 ounce) cans
cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix drained green beans and mushroom soup together in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 can of Fried Onions and mix in well.
- Place mixture into a 2 qt casserole dish, cover and place into a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes (or until mixture is bubbling).
- Remove cover and top casserole with remainder of Fried Onions and the shredded cheese (use more or less to taste).
- Return to oven for another 15-20 minutes until cheese is browned nicely.