1 (10 count) packages
sugar cookies, store bought
1 (16 ounce) containers
1 (13 ounce) packages
reeses miniature peanut butter cups
1 (8 ounce) packages
1 (1 ounce) package
red decorating gel
- Spread chocolate icing on sugar cookies.
- Unwrap peanut butter cups.
- Place pb cup on lower half of frosted cookie.
- Fan 5-6 candy corns (tip down) around top of pb cup to make the "feathers.".
- Make the eyes and gobbler on the neck with the red gel icing.
- NOTE: This recipe can be adjusted to make any quantity you need.