boneless skinless chicken breasts
crushed potato chips
( Lays classic)
grated parmesan cheese
( the only time I use it out of the green can)
3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the potato chips, cheese, and garlic powder in a large ziploc bag.
- Melt the butter or margarine in a shallow dish.
- You can cut the chicken breasts into strips if you want to do this as chicken fingers.
- Moisten the chicken pieces in the butter or margarine, then seal them in the ziploc bag, and shake to coat.
- Lay the chicken out on a baking sheet (I always cover the sheet with foil for easy cleanup). If you want to, you can cover the chicken with the leftover coating.
- Bake 40 minutes for whole breasts, 30 minutes for strips.