graham cracker pie crust
( or whole milk)
1 1/2 cups
( already whipped, homemade is best, but Cool Whip works too)
2 (4 ounce) packages
instant vanilla pudding
( the small sized packages, I'm pretty sure they're 4 oz. size)
1 (15 ounce) cans
- Mix softened cream cheese, 1 Tablespoon half & half, and 1 Tablespoon sugar together.
- Add whipped cream to mixture.
- Spread mixture on bottom of graham cracker crust.
- Mix 1 Cup half & half with both packages of pudding with a whisk and let it stand for 3 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin and spices.
- Put mixture on top of pie and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours until set.
- Enjoy! It's very rich, so take a small piece!