1 (9 ounce) boxes
yellow cake mix
egg, to make cake
water, to make cake
1 (16 ounce) cans
2 (16 ounce) packages
brown paper bag, cardboard, and yarn
- Bake cake in a 9 inch pan per box instructions.
- Let cake cool for 10 minutes and then de-pan the cake onto a cooling rack.
- Cool cake completely.
- After cake has cooled, place in deep freezer for about 30 minutes. This will help in cutting.
- Cut cake into 3 elipses. See photo in photo section.
- Place pieces on cardboard and frost.
- Arrange Reese's Pieces on cake to simulate kernels.
- The stocks are made from a light weight paper brown bag. Cut paper into strips to resemble corn stocks and add to cake.
- Tie twin or yarn around corn stocks.